la4440,audio amplifier circuit,stereo amplifier circuit
Features• Built-in 2 channels (dual) enabling use in stereo and bridge amplifier applications.
Dual : 6W×2 (typ.) Bridge : 19W (typ.)
• Minimun number of external parts required.
• Small pop noise at the time of power supply ON/OFF and good starting balance.
• Good ripple rejection : 46dB (typ.)
• Good channel separation.
• Small residual noise (Rg=0).
• Low distortion over a wide range from low frequencies to high frequencies.
• Easy to design radiator fin.
• Built-in audio muting function.
• Built-in protectors. a. Thermal protector b. Overvoltage, surge voltage protector c. Pin-to-pin short protector
Circuit diagram is for one section of the stereo audio amplifier. It is similar for another section.
PCB Available: Click here to buy the PCB. (With bass,treble and balance)
PCB with components and ready-made kits are also available with us.
Contact us for more details:
zonekits [@] gmail [.] com